Hi Gagan and Federico,

*Hacktoberfest* seems very promising. Honestly, I hadn't heard of it
earlier but after going through the details of the event and reading past
experiences,
I think *hacktoberfest* is one more good platform for developers to
familiarize themselves more with open source. It might not be as famous as
*GCI* but we can go for it.

If I read it correctly it is a month long event starting October 1 (for
this year).
So if we are planning to participate (which I think we should), we should
decide upon it this week itself (the sooner the better).

Also *Google Season of Docs* seems a very good chance to improve our docs
and make it friendlier (am saying for the coming years).

Best regards
Hardik Jain
:)