Da: openwisp@googlegroups.com <openwisp@googlegroups.com> Per conto di Federico
Capoano
Inviato: lunedì 17 maggio 2021 17:46
A: openwisp@googlegroups.com
Oggetto: Re: [openwisp] Wireless interface template

Hi,

Can you share the NetJSON configuration of this interface please?

Federico

On Sun, May 16, 2021 at 2:33 AM <leonida...@gmail.com
<mailto:leonida...@gmail.com> > wrote:

I state that I have recently approached Openwrt. I noticed that just installed,
by default Openwrt has a virtual interface called LAN that relies on a bridge
called br-lan between the eth0 physical ethernet interface and the wlan0
wireless interface.

This wireless interface called wlan0 has in the Network field the virtual
interface called LAN mentioned above and is associated with the object radio0.

I would like to leave the default configuration, but only change the wlan0
wireless interface settings.

To do this from Openwisp, I created an Interface type template with the
following fields:

Interface1: Wireless Interface

name: wlan0

type: wireless

autostart: yes

network: LAN

wireless: access point

mode: access point

radio: radio0

When I go to the AP, I find that another virtual interface called LAN has been
created, basically a duplicate. In addition, the wlan0 wireless interface
appears to be in WDS.

Why? Thank you

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/openwisp/078701d74a25%24b9e24c60%242da6e520%24%40gmail.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/openwisp/078701d74a25%24b9e24c60%242da6e520%24%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>