Are there any documents that would be helpful in designing topology and
server sizing for 7K + devices? I have 3 controllers from another project
that we are planning on flashing openwrt to devices and I'm wondering at
scale what do I need to design for.

I asked this question earlier but I didn't see it posted so it may not have
submitted from my phone. If so please disregard this question.