Hi everyone,
As you all may know, I worked with OpenWISP this summer on my GSoC project.
I would like to point out a few features and takeaways that might be
interesting for the users:
- OpenWISP Monitoring will now support SNMP for collecting monitoring
information.
- Netengine, the library that's been integrated into OpenWISP has SNMP
backends for OpenWRT and AirOS, and user can add custom backends as they
wish.
- Currently we are only testing OpenWISP and AirOS but support for more
backends can be added in the future.

You can read the final project report here
<https://medium.com/@purhan/gsoc-2021-final-project-report-85dc49c59a87>.

Regards,
Purhan