*Greetings Everyone,*

In the past few months, I along with my mentors worked on the project OpenWISP
REST API
<https://openwisp.io/docs/developer/gsoc-ideas-2021.html#openwisp-rest-api>
in building the  RESTful API's for some of the major modules(
openwisp-controller <https://github.com/openwisp/openwisp-controller>,
openwisp-network-topology
<https://github.com/openwisp/openwisp-network-topology>, & openwisp-users
<https://github.com/openwisp/openwisp-users>) of OpenWISP as a part of the
Google Summer of Code 2021 programme.

Here are some of the important features of the endpoints:-
- All the endpoints respects multi-tenancy.
- Properly paginated.
- Permissions & Authentication taken into effect.
- Documentation. (both in module's repo and DRF-Yasg)
- Tested manually and included unit tests.

Here is the final project report: OpenWISP REST API: GSoC’21 Project Report
<https://manishshah120.medium.com/openwisp-rest-api-gsoc21-project-report-f2c4e0a22673>
 where
I have highlighted the features of the endpoints and shared my experiences
and challenges during this period. Please give it a read. It would also be
great if more people use these features and come up with issues or feature
requests in order to improve these endpoints further.

Kind Regards,
Manish