Hello.
I use MT7621 CPU routers that don't have a separate switch.
Nevertheless, in the openwrt settings, I can create an 802.1q interface or
work with vlan via bridge vlan filtring, but I did not find such
functionality in openwisp.
The programmable switch is not suitable for me, since this setting is for
routers that have a separate HW switch.
Is there any way to implement this support?

config bridge-vlan
option device 'br0'
option vlan '1'
list ports 'lan1'
list ports 'lan2'
list ports 'lan3'
list ports 'wan'

config bridge-vlan
option device 'br0'
option vlan '10'
list ports 'lan4:u*'
list ports 'wan:t'

Here bridge and management are in vlan 1 and port 4 of vlan 10

and 802.1q

config device
option type '8021q'
option ifname 'br0'