Thank you for your response Federico. But migrations is not happening here:
(env) root@NMS-Test1:/opt/openwisp2# ./manage.py migrate     --> No
migrations to apply but I installed module with little changes those
changes are not appearing in the application. Is there any method I have
to  follow after installing module. To appear those changes migrate is
compulsory ryt. How to check those changes in the application?