Hello,

We are currently testing OpenWISP with an AP or PC (OpenWRT OpenWrt
22.03.5) with a single ethernet port and a wifi card

This AP must (at least) broadcast 1 WIFI SSID egg :

SSID 1 : TEST_GUEST

This SSID is binded to a specific VLAN, egg :

SSID : TEST_GUEST - VLAN 10

Let say that main network interface for AP is eth0.

We can achieve this through Luci by creating in this order :

- VLAN 802.1q device :
    - base device : eth0
    - VLAN ID : 10
    - Device Name : eth0.10
- Bridge device :
    - device name : brdev10
    - Bridge port : Software VLAN eth0.10
- New interface :
    - name : if_brdev10
    - protocol : unmanaged
    - device : Bridge : brdev10
- New wireless interface :
    - mode Access point:
    - ESSID : TEST_GUEST
    - Network : if_brdev10

But we do not figure out how to achieve this through OpenWISP templates.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards.