Hi

had a similar problem because i wanted 22.x w/ DSA and other options.

that's why i made a new template/object :

raw json file:

{
    "wireless": [
        {
            "config_name": "wifi-iface",
            "config_value": "internet",
            "wpa_disable_eapol_key_retries": "0",
            "time_advertisement": "2",
            "time_zone": "CET-1CEST,M3.5.0,M10.5.0/3",
            "bss_transition": "1",
            "ieee80211k": "1",
            "ft_over_ds": "1"
        },

or
{
    "wireless": [
        {
            "config_name": "wifi-device",
            "config_value": "radio1",
            "channels": "1-2 5-6 9-10 13"
        },

and now i apply these. just check `uci show` output and write your own
options.