good morning,

i used ansible-openwisp2 role using the follow playbook.yml :

- hosts: openwisp2
  become: "{{ become | default('yes') }}"
  roles:
    - openwisp.openwisp2
  vars:
    openwisp2_default_from_email: "hostmaster@xxxxx.t"
    openwisp2_radius: true
    openwisp2_freeradius_install: true
    # set to false when you don't want to register openwisp-radius
    # API endpoints.
    openwisp2_radius_urls: true

Now, I just want to use the openwisp-radius module : to disable,
for example, openwisp2_ipam module, where I have set the flag "false" ?

I tried to set in /root/.ansible/roles/openwisp.openwisp2/default/main.yml
openwisp2_ipam: false , but I still see the module active in web gui.

Thank you