Hi,
I hope this message finds you well.

I am writing to bring to your attention an issue we are experiencing with
the OpenWISP interface related to accounting sessions.

We have observed that while OpenWISP GUI is correctly showing the number of
accounting sessions (e.g., 2 accounting sessions), the detailed information
about these sessions is not being displayed in the corresponding table.
Specifically:

   - *Accounting sessions* are being correctly stored in the database.
   - The GUI indicates the presence of accounting sessions.
   - But not displaying table regarding the accounting sessions.

Could you please assist in diagnosing the issue? We are unsure whether this
is a problem with data synchronization, display settings, or a potential
configuration mismatch.

For your reference, the data is correctly inserted into the database, and
the GUI reflects the number of sessions, but the detailed view does not
align with the expected data.

Your guidance on resolving this discrepancy would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your assistance.

Best Regards,

Pragati Dumre