On Saturday 22 March 2008 11:48:21 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Here is my first attemt to migrate the configuration for the new MMC driver
> (for Kernel 2.6) to UCI.

Cool, thanks a lot. :)

> With this patch you can configure mmc_over_gpio via UCI
> (/etc/config/mmc_over_gpio).
> If you have done this you can use /etc/config/fstab to mount the partitions
> from the card or configure swap.
>
> Please test the patch and report.

I don't like that gpiomask.
Why is it needed? It's difficult for users to calculate it.
So we need to calculate that automatically, or remove the need to have it.
Though, calculating bitmasks might not be that easy in the shell. But I think
it should be possible, if we use some precalculated tables and stuff.
In any case, requireing the user to do the calculation is the wrong thing IMO.

--
Greetings Michael.