On Wednesday 04 June 2008 23:56:36 Steve Brown wrote:
> Here is another cut at an ssb ehci driver.
>
> Hope this is closer.
>
> Steve

Ok, looks a lot better. Thanks.
But I'm still not sure on the "companion" pointer.
I think it should probably live in struct ssb_ehci_device.

My intention to do this, actually, always was to leave the
SSB_DEVICE(SSB_VENDOR_BROADCOM, SSB_DEV_USB20_HOST, SSB_ANY_REV),
entry in the ohci table. Then add code to the init and exit paths
of the ohci module that would simply call into the ehci driver.
So the ehci driver would not register a ssb device, but would
rather be a library module for the main ohci module.

--
Greetings Michael.