Well,

The default SVN build is 1.9M in size. IIRC the micro build of whiterussion
was like 1.3M, so I wonder what I need to remove to get it back to that
size.

BTW? Does anyone know if there is already an OS driver available for the
WRT54GL modems (I'm speaking about the Broadcom wireless). I tried the 2.6
build at home, but that truly broke the modem... I don't know what happened,
but it simply didn't want to start.
Anyone know where I could buy such cable? I'm not very good in soldering I'm
afraid...

Thanks