Hi Luigi,

following your suggestions, i updated the patch [1] to support a
toolchain root config and added 2 options to specify additional
directories to search for header files and libraries.

I dropped the LD_LIBRARY_PATH hack as I'm not sure it's actually
useful, but it could easily be added later if it proves it is.

Thanks for your input

1.
http://nico-and-co.net/void/patches/openwrt-r14393-external-toolchain-v4.diff

Regards,