On Sun, 2010-02-07 at 16:26 +0100, edgar.sol...@web.de wrote:
> What do you think of packaging hotplug automount separately? Now that
> it's that sophisticated it takes several kilobytes of space. Space that
> is valuable to users without non-usb-routers.

I think adding hotplugd-autmount (5K), plus a new package block-common
(for the things used by fstab, hotplug and soon external rootfs) (8K),
is not a good use of time and infrastracture.  It could be done and I'll
do it if the core devs want it, but honestly 13K is pretty miniscule and
it greatly complicates life for the many with USB devices if it
separate.

--
And that's my crabbing done for the day.  Got it out of the way early,
strangle cute bunnies or something.   -- Michael Devore