Hi,

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 10:10:16AM +0200, Florian Fainelli wrote:
> You can check a couple of things :
> - make sure your build is IPv6 enabled, including support for IPv6 sockets in
> your C library (it should be the case)

Since babeld is working, I guess this is the case (but if you have any
simple way to check, I'd be glad to hear about it - I used the build
available on downloads.openwrt.org  by the way).

> - check that dnsmasq is actually bound to an IPv6 socket, if support for
> these
> are disabled, it may just silently drop binding on these

netstat -l -u seems to indicate this is the case (bound to ::1).

> - the default firewall is now IPv6 aware and might block DNS requests to your
> router

Yeah, I thought about this one too, but the problem occurred even before
I installed ip6tables (I'll double check though).

Can anyone confirm that "host -6 www.kame.net your:router:ipv6:address"
works for him (anyone using IPv6 on it's local network obviously)?

Thanks for your advice and I'll let you know if I understand what is
going on,
--
Gabriel