Here's the Makefile. Thanks, John
------------------

#
# Copyright (C) 2006 OpenWrt.org
#
# This is free software, licensed under the GNU General Public License v2.
# See /LICENSE for more information.
#
# $Id: Makefile 10203 2008-01-15 03:25:11Z matteo $

include $(TOPDIR)/rules.mk
include $(INCLUDE_DIR)/kernel.mk

PKG_NAME:=vislinkRcv
PKG_VERSION:=1.1

include $(INCLUDE_DIR)/package.mk

define KernelPackage/vislinkRcv
  SUBMENU:=Network Devices
  TITLE:=Vislink tunnel receiver.
  FILES:=$(PKG_BUILD_DIR)/vislinkRcv.$(LINUX_KMOD_SUFFIX)
  AUTOLOAD:=$(call AutoLoad,50,vislinkRcv)
endef

define KernelPackage/vislinkRcv/description
        This module receives and processes frames that have been
        created by vislink encpasulation.
endef

define Build/Prepare
        mkdir -p $(PKG_BUILD_DIR)
        cp src/Makefile src/vislink.h src/vislinkRcv.c $(PKG_BUILD_DIR)/
endef

define Build/Compile
        $(MAKE) -C $(LINUX_DIR) \
                CROSS_COMPILE="$(TARGET_CROSS)" \
                ARCH="$(LINUX_KARCH)" \
                SUBDIRS="$(PKG_BUILD_DIR)" \
                KERNELDIR=$(LINUX_DIR) \
                CC="$(TARGET_CC)" \
                modules
endef

$(eval $(call KernelPackage,vislinkRcv))