Hello Andrej,

> Are you sure that /etc/ath/eeprom isn't created from some flash partition in
> boot time, because usually every device should have it's own eeprom

I found an eeprom signature in the "DPF" partition, offset 0x2f000.
The data in here contains the same PCI header, but other sections
differ from the file. The data in the eeprom contains a lot more 0xff
sections than the file...

Where can I find information on the contents of the file? Only then I
can tell which one is the right one to use. Maybe the file is just a
template from atheros, I don't know which one is used eventually, both
work...

When using the one from flash a working spi implementation to read it,
let's wait for that..

Kind regards,
Pieter