Citando Marek Lindner <lindner_ma...@yahoo.de>:

Hi,

(the mailing list of batman-adv routing protocol) but the developers
of the batman-adv said to me, after some chat and replies, that this
issue could be solved asking in the openwrt forum, because they didn't
know how to solve the problem.

just for completeness, I'd like to mention that your questions[1][2] on the
batman list were not the same you are asking here. I also don't see anyone
sending you the OpenWrt forums ...

The problem happens when i build the openwrt image to use in my
routers (i'm trying to build a batman-adv mesh network), the
definitions of batman-adv protocol don't start when the routers boot,
as i wish.

In /etc/config/ there are some configuration files, like dhcp,
network, wireless, etc... and the file that i'm talking about is the
"batman-adv" file configuration.
In that "batman-adv" file we can define if this specific router is a
gateway server or client... if the visualization mode is server or
client... etc...

This sounds like a known bug fixed in revision 31317 which appears to be still
existing in the current stable (10.03.2).

Regards,
Marek

[1] https://lists.open-mesh.org/pipermail/b.a.t.m.a.n/2012-May/007029.html
[2] https://lists.open-mesh.org/pipermail/b.a.t.m.a.n/2012-May/007032.html

Hello again.

About this issue, once Mr. Sven Eckelmann, who was very kind and helped me a lot,to whom i really say thanks and i really appreciate his patient, when i asked about this booting problem, said that couldn't tell me nothing about the startup problem, because he wasn't a openwrt developer. I supposed that if i make this question here, perhaps could get some help.

I try to explain the best i can, if sometimes i'm not very expressive, because i don't dominate very well the english writing and expression, i will try do my best and i hope you don't mind.

I really must done a job and i really need some light in this issue.
I'm having a good openwrt+batman-adv experience and i'm enjoying a lot.

It seems there is a bug... i must wait a new release, thats right?

Thank you very much, for yout time.
Best regards.

Pedro Rodrigues