On 29 Sep 2012 at 7:33:11 AM "John Crispin" <j...@phrozen.org> wrote:
> i currently have about 10 more tickets i will process today and
> tomorrow. the plan is to fork of the beta2 this coming week.
> we fixed quite a lot of things so we decided to make a beta2.
> i hope that we can push the final shortly after the beta2 ... it
> really
> depends on the testing results
Glad to hear that it is progressing. I have 12.09-beta installed on a D-Link
DIR-615 and it is much more stable then the stock firmware, currently it has
been up for ~20 days (vs 4-5 days before a reboot with the stock firmware).
The only (very minor) issue I have run into is that it is listed as a DIR-600
in Luci even though I used the DIR-615 image on DIR-615 hardware.

Thanks to all those who have made this possible.

Aaron Z