I've got a bunch (~50) of openwrt routers (3700/3800) to configure and I'm running into a problem with the wireless configuration.

According to the documentation, I should be able to just leave out the MAC entry and on first reboot, openwrt will add it.

What's happening instead is that two new radio sections get created, with the MAC address in them, default SSID, and disabled.

How can I work around this without having to gather all the MAC addresses ahead of time and putting them in the config files that I push out to the routers?

David Lang