Hi Felix,

I know it's better to test from ethernet, but the problem is that WDR3500 routers are 100 Mbps ethernet, and these routers should be capable of transmitting much more than that, that's why I want to test another possibilities.

Gabriel

El 29/05/13 11:28, Felix Fietkau escribió:
On 2013-05-29 4:16 PM, Gabriel Tolón wrote:
Jo-Philipp and Bastian,

I used the approach of commenting the iptables modules in
/etc/modules.d, and I could send up to 85 Mbps (UDP) from iperf inside
the router for each band, compared with 50 Mbps before commenting the
modules, much better. Now I'll try find a way to test both bands
together. Thanks!
Don't test with iperf on the router, it will always be significantly
slower than bridging from Ethernet to Wireless. When using bridging, you
also avoid the runtime overhead of netfilter, even if the modules are
loaded.

- Felix