Hi,

Just in case someone is interested, I share some results.

Finally, we tested these WDR3500 routers connecting two PCs to different ethernet ports, each one transferring up to 100 Mbps with iperf. That way we received:

* 190 Mbps using only 5GHz band, in HT40, using MCS15, with the processor 0% idle in the transferring router

* 104.6 Mbps, 5GHz band, HT20, MCS15, 36% idle

* 175 Mbps, 2.4 GHz band, HT40, MCS15, 7% idle.

* 102 Mbps, 2.4 GHz band, HT20, MCS15, 36$ idle

Then, we tested transferring from one router to other 2, using 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz with each one, at the same time.

* 95 Mbps and 93.7 Mbps in each band, HT20, MCS15 on both, with 0% idle

For this last scenario, in HT40 we couldn't get more than in HT20, I guess due to ethernet and processor limits.

By the way, in all cases iptables and other modules were unloaded.

Regards

Gabriel