On 14.07.2013 17:12, Hauke Mehrtens wrote:
With kernel 3.10 there is no support for the ADMTEK Adm6996 switch in
the brcm47xx target which is used on some old devices like the WRT54G
revision 1.0 to 2.1. I do not own such a device so someone else has to
convert this driver to a phy driver or someone has to send me such a device.

I have a Linksys WRT54GS 1.0 (Serial CGN1..) with the ADM6996L variant.
(Thats the same one WRT54G 2.0 - according to
http://wikidevi.com/wiki/Linksys_WRT54G_v2.0 )

You can contact me off-list if you are interested.