Thinking a little more about this, I'd dare to say: the dhcp_domain_add
function might be ditched without remorse. After r36943 changeset, it seems
it's not currently used any more. Also, after reading & re-reading the
dnsmasq man page a few times, I'd dare to say that it doesn't make too much
sense to set an "--address=/domain/ip" for a 'domain' config in OpenWRT.

Why would someone want to resolve the domain for the whole LAN (ie.
".localnet" to a particular host in the LAN?
Of course, I may be missing something not so obvious here.