Hi Eric,

On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 05:33:28PM -0700, Eric Nelson wrote:
> I wasn't suggesting anything different, and the patch includes the
> same tag (v2013.07).
>
> Decisions about when to update are completely separate from the
> protcol, right?

Yes they are. But if ftp or http works fine I prefer to have that over
git for packaging. Also, by using git we would always have here a red
color and not preferable green:

https://home.comcast.net/~sdwalker/uscan/index.html

Yes, it's all about collors ;)

> Is anyone else able to grab this tar-ball from Denx?
> Is there/should there be a fallback at openwrt.org?

I can only say that this must be a problem on your end... Anyway, Felix
has pushed the binary on OpenWrt server. Please try it again and let me
know if it still does not work for you.

Luka