Thanks Luka,

On 09/26/2013 02:05 AM, Luka Perkov wrote:
Hi Eric,

On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 05:33:28PM -0700, Eric Nelson wrote:
I wasn't suggesting anything different, and the patch includes the
same tag (v2013.07).

Decisions about when to update are completely separate from the
protcol, right?

Yes they are. But if ftp or http works fine I prefer to have that over
git for packaging. Also, by using git we would always have here a red
color and not preferable green:

https://home.comcast.net/~sdwalker/uscan/index.html

Yes, it's all about collors ;)

Like with my TiVo, you gotta like GREEN...

Is anyone else able to grab this tar-ball from Denx?
Is there/should there be a fallback at openwrt.org?

I can only say that this must be a problem on your end... Anyway, Felix
has pushed the binary on OpenWrt server. Please try it again and let me
know if it still does not work for you.

Hmmm. It must be a problem on my end. I just re-tested (from home)
and the download from denx.de worked fine.

Regards,

Eric