On 19/11/13 21:10, John Crispin wrote:
On 14/11/13 08:59, Matti Laakso wrote:
At the moment the MII/RMII setting in the lantiq .dts-files has no
effect, since wrong registers are written. Once this patch is applied,
it is necessary to make sure that the MII/RMII setting in the .dts-file
is correct.

i have not merged this yet. i am wondering if we should rename th
property in all relevant dts files and print a warning during boot if
the real option is not set.... that way there is a migration path that
wont break lots of boards for people

Hi,

i have been testing this patch. after applying it, the LTQ_ETOP_CFG register will always read 0 regardless what we write to it.

i played with the r/mii settins but on a802 a803 and w501v the ethernet fails to comeup after the patch is applied.

ideas ? the patch gets a nak for now. also i do recall that we came to the same conclusion last time.

        John