* Yousong Zhou <yszhou4t...@gmail.com> [23.11.2013 09:40]:
> That is a really long Subject line I guess.

yes, i should change the way like i write git-commit-messages.
(emails are automatically written with 'git format-patch -s'

> > -for script in /etc/hotplug.d/$1/* ; do (
> > -   [ -f $script ] && . $script
> > -); done
> > +for script in /etc/hotplug.d/$1/* ; do
> > +   [ -f $script ] && ( . $script )
>
> Looks like most of them `exit` for a reason. Maybe we could instead just
> document explicitly the way hotplug scripts are run and let scripts take the
> shortcut `exit` at appropriate time.

i think there is no change needed. i have changed nothing with the
patch, just the look and feel. IMHO the protection against exit is
needed anyway, because a script can exit be accident (crash).

bye, bastian