On 14/01/14 18:34, John Crispin wrote:

> On 14/01/2014 18:06, Antonio Quartulli wrote:
>> On 13/01/14 11:26, John Crispin wrote:
>>> i will pull this patch into the tree after lunch.
>>>
>> maybe this patch got forgotten after the lunch break? :D
>>
>> Cheers,
> not really, but thanks for wasting time with this mail

If you clarify about the merging process and if you don't state things
that are not going to happen I think that everybody would save a big
amount of time.

I had experiences in the past about patches getting lost in the ml. This
is why I sent the reminder, not because I think that you and the others
have time to waste (I don't have time to waste too actually).

Cheers,

--
Antonio Quartulli