Why is everyone so gung-ho on this device? YES its interesting. YES we all
want to see support.
People are working on it (or so we think). We just saw a patch being
submitted. We will understand how open source Belkin wants to be by the
steps the take in response to the feedback on their first submitted patch.
Everyone needs to tone down on the kool-aid and get back to life as usual.

We'll know when there are people in the know want to tell us something.

Bye,
Chirag