Hi Luka

In our company we really appreciate the freecwmp project because it has a good source structure. In fact EasyCwmp is derived from freecwmp project (git revision a13ccb5097d5c8445927f85529ec2322ed968852 date 2012/12/23)

At the beginning, we tried to contribute to the freecwmp project (http://www.linux-mips.org/archives/freecwmp/2012-12/threads.html#00076) but we found that the contribution process takes time and we found that our way and methods does not correspond to the freecwmp ways and methods. So we choosed to continue the development of freecwmp in a new separate project with the name EasyCwmp in order to be the project maintainer because we wanted to speedup the development of a complete cwmp client under open source license and because we wanted to complete the development of freecwmp in our ways and methods.

We really like to be a cwmp open source maintainer in order to be more faster in the evolution, in maintenance, in adding new parameters. So we really appreciate if you add our EasyCwmp project to the OpenWRT packages. Adding EasyCwmp package to the OpenWRT will enrich the OpenWRT package database. And then it's up to the user to choose the package he wants (what ever easycwmp or freecwmp or others) in the compilation phase (like the microxml package and the minixml package)

In our easycwmp.org, we copied from freecwmp.org the sentences related to the source structure and the install for other Linux platforms and we putted your freecwmp.org as reference in the main page of easycwmp.org

I will send you the changes (patches) to be applied to your freecwmp project in order to be aligned with the EasyCwmp project. The changes contains 65 patches and they include 45 files changed, 6588 insertions(+), 2280 deletions(-). Your freecwmp code contains 6477 lines so the changes are major: 101% insertions(+), 35% deletions(-).

In brief, the change descriptions are:

- get_parameter_values (GetParameterValues) method supports many parameter names
- update inform in order to get parameters from scripts
- add GetParameterNames:  xml_get_parameter_name handler
- change the communication between script and c core with json messages using pipe - add backup file to save events, downloads, ACS URL, TransferComplete in a local file
- add ScheduleInform Event
- improve BOOT and BOOSTRAP EVENT and save them in backup file
- improve events
- cancel retry inform if inform is sent before
- improve RPC CPE of GetRPCMethods
- supporting HoldRequests/NoMoreRequests
- improve download RPC
- add downloads to backup file,
- add TC(transfer complete) and save it in the backup file.
- add events "7 Transfer complete" and "M download" and save in backup file
- improve the preparing notification for inform
- add AddObject and DeleteObject xml handlers
- add reboot handler
- improve apply config and add apply firmware
- connection request should use digest authentication and not basic authentication (as described in the standard)
- fix some connection request issues
- add fault message for SetParameterValues faults (as described in the standard)
- Add Digest authentication and basic authentication to the ACS
- periodic interval and periodic enable should be present as options in the freecwmp config. And fix periodic behavior. - Add Add/Delete Object for InternetGatewayDevice.LANDevice.1.WLANConfiguration. in the lan_device script
- the change of wan interface should cause an inform with event value change
- support of the 3.7.1.6  Method Retry Behavior (From the standard)
- Add timeout (30s) when sending http message to the ACS. (as indicated in the standard) - add apply service action in the freecwmp scripts in order to restart services at the end of the session and not in the SPV
- Calling fault for all method handlers in case of faults
- supporting <?xml tag and new lines in the received soap msgs
- factory reset, reboot, service restart and config reload should be executed at the end of the session
-  supporting username and password in download
- supporting  value with white spaces in SPV
- no need for thread mutexes. the daemon is running in sequential mode
- event and TC delete should respect the event remove policy as indicated in the event chapter in the standard
- remove dummy mode
- remove b64.c and b64.h files
- Optimize and clean up all scripts
- ConnectionRequest event should not be retried (according to the standard)
- ubus notify with parameter attribute = 0 should not be added in the parameter list of the inform
- add version option (-v, --version) as argument of the daemon
- add some syslog messages in the code.
- avoid close stdin and stdout in the non debug mode. closing stdin and stdout will affect the communication with external commands
- adapt the code for the Attitude Adjustment building
- return 9003 fault code when file type is wrong
- notification of added parameters with AddObject should be = to 0
- Deleted parameters with DeleteObject should be removed from freecwmp config
- fix some freecwmp bugs...

Regards
MOHAMED