Hi Rafal

Comparing to freecwmp, EasyCwmp is a complete cwmp client and it's fully conform with the TR069 standard.

freecwmp has a good source structure, In fact EasyCwmp is derived from freecwmp project thanks to the source structure. we chose to continue the development of freecwmp in a new separate project with the name EasyCwmp because we wanted to speedup the development of a complete cwmp client under open source license and because we wanted to complete the development of freecwmp in our ways and methods.

Adding EasyCwmp package to the OpenWRT will enrich the OpenWRT package database. And then it's up to the user to choose the package he wants (what ever EasyCwmp or freecwmp or others) in the compilation phase (like the microxml package and the minixml package)

Regards
MOHAMED Kallel