Hi,

On Sun, Jun 15, 2014 at 12:26 AM, Yousong Zhou <yszhou4t...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It will be more complete if dnsmasq-dhcpv6 is also covered by this
> config option.  Even better is letting this option depend on the
> actual dnsmasq build variant selected.

As mentioned in the cover letter: while the config option shows up
between dnsmasq and dnsmasq-dhcpv6, it already influences both.

I'm not sure how the configuration should look like...
A submenu per variant? (your suggestion of 'letting this option depend
on the actual dnsmasq build variant' sounds like that is what you
mean?)
A submenu below the variants to configure them all?

In any case, I'm not sure how to solve that ;) Can you point me to an
example or documentation how to express that?

Thanks,
Andre