On Tue, 6 Jul 2021, Paul Spooren wrote:

Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2021 09:48:59
From: Paul Spooren <m...@aparcar.org>
To: Enrico Mioso <mrkiko...@gmail.com>,
    OpenWrt Development List <openwrt-devel@lists.openwrt.org>
Subject: Re: Enabling Wi-Fi on First boot

On 7/6/21 8:42 PM, Enrico Mioso wrote:
      Hello all!

      First of all, I'm blind and so I don't daily interact with LEDs. My
use-case was to be able to set up an openwrt entirely from Wi-Fi with no
physical access.
      I wasn't looking for a production-ready feature, but as I said, something
the user can enable when building his own image at its own risk.
      Thanks guys.

Hi Enrico,

I didn't catch up on all the email nor all 109 (?) comments of the previous
pull request, but would a config issue in the build system which enabled the
WiFi be of help? I could look into implementing something like this since I'd
like
to improve the accessibility of OpenWrt.

YES!!!!!!! This would be extremely helpful and nice!
I am extremely grateful for this - accessibility is one of the greates features
of OpenWRt for me! :)
Another option would be to add a package called enable-wifi to packages.git
which would automatically enable all WiFis if installed.

Yes!!!!! This would be very very helpful.