looks like those dnsmasq exploits aren't real

bugs never looked by human (no commit related by it), but bots confirmed that thoses look fixed by commit 011f8cf1d011ade2f9e7231fca3cabfb1e8eaf06

https://oss-fuzz.com/revisions?job=afl_asan_dnsmasq&range=202112300601:202201020605 <https://oss-fuzz.com/revisions?job=afl_asan_dnsmasq&range=202112300601:202201020605>

when I read that commit it looks like 2.86 had bug that faild to build on gcc 4.8 and it caused fuzzer to get immediately crash, producing bunch of 'exploits'