On 2/10/22 16:12, Seo Suchan wrote:
looks like those dnsmasq exploits aren't real

bugs never looked by human (no commit related by it), but bots confirmed that thoses look fixed by commit 011f8cf1d011ade2f9e7231fca3cabfb1e8eaf06

https://oss-fuzz.com/revisions?job=afl_asan_dnsmasq&range=202112300601:202201020605 <https://oss-fuzz.com/revisions?job=afl_asan_dnsmasq&range=202112300601:202201020605>

when I read that commit it looks like 2.86 had bug that faild to build on gcc 4.8 and it caused fuzzer to get immediately crash, producing bunch of 'exploits'

Thanks for that information. Do you know about some official statement about this?

I fixed some other problems in OpenWrt 21.02:
* Linux: update to latests minor version
* hostapd: backport the patches
* wolfssl: update to recent version
* tcpdump: backport a patch
* mbedtls: update to new LTS version