The sender domain has a DMARC Reject/Quarantine policy which disallows
sending mailing list messages using the original "From" header.

To mitigate this problem, the original message has been wrapped
automatically by the mailing list software.
--- Begin Message ---
I see that omap target was not included in the 23.05 release, but I don’t know
the history of why.   The current snapshot builds are no longer building omap
as
https://git.openwrt.org/?p=openwrt/openwrt.git;a=commit;h=626f5f77f76ac01a562df5423fe43bb1ecfdbc05
 marks it source only and indicates the target is broken with 5.15.  However
the comments do not indicate why/what is broken.  There are subsequent commits
that switch the kernel to 6.1, but do not remove the source only status.  This
means that there are no current snapshots available.

I desire to add support for additional devices to this target (3 different
Seeed Studios Beaglebones, BeagleBoard-xM, Negate SG-1000, PandaBoard ES,
Olimex AM3352-SOM-EVB, and perhaps even a couple of Iris Smart Home Hub based
on the AM3352).

I do have 3 of the 4 devices currently supported, so I will be building
snapshot images for them but any information regarding what issues caused the
target to be removed from 23.05 release would be greatly appreciated.

Ray Knight

--- End Message ---