The sender domain has a DMARC Reject/Quarantine policy which disallows
sending mailing list messages using the original "From" header.

To mitigate this problem, the original message has been wrapped
automatically by the mailing list software.
--- Begin Message ---
Hiroshi,

I’m late responding also so no problem.

On Apr 8, 2024, at 9:48 PM, INAGAKI Hiroshi <musashino.o...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Raylynn,
>
> sorry for late reply.
>
> From my understanding...
>
> On 2024/04/05 4:42, Raylynn Knight via openwrt-devel wrote:
>> If I understand the issue correctly then it does not affect two of the four
>> currently supported devices (i.e. it only affects Beaglebone Black and
>> AM335x EVM and not BeagleBoard or PandaBoard).  Is that correct?
>
> Yes, all devices that has the ethernet port(s) provided by TI OMAP SoC are
> affected. Currently, ti_am335x-evm and ti_am335x-bone-black.
So can we re-enable the target and disable the affected devices?

>> Is the proposed correction a change to the device tree for all devices that
>> have the 'dual-emac-pvid’ node?
>
> Yes. but unfortunately, changing dual-emac-pvid is also not a fundamental fix
> since it also occupies VLAN ID(s)... But of course, reverting back to the old
> "cpsw" driver doesn't solve for devices that has 2x ethernet ports.

None of the devices currently supported have 2 ethernet ports.  I’m not aware
of any popular device for this target that does have multiple ports.  The
Netgate SG-1000 and the Olimex AM3352-SOM-EVB are the only devices I’m aware of
that have 2 ports and they have no where near the popularity of the various
Beagleboard devices.

Ray

--- End Message ---