Hello all!!

is there any chance we can merge any form of this patch?
The device it is related seems pretty popular and one of the rare devices
supporting VDSL, 35B profile and with nice specs.
Even tough I can understand it is not desirable to maintain this patch
indefinitely should that be the case, I don't think leaving it out of OpenWrt
is the right answer.
Also due to the fact this seems, in my opinion, one of these things that can
act as barrier to entry for a typical setup (at least when VDSL is involved).

Thanks a lot to all of you for your great work.

Enrico