Von: "Peter Viskup" <skupko...@gmail.com>
An: "XMPP Operators Group" <operators@xmpp.org>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 8. September 2010 10:14:41
Betreff: Re: [Operators] Rosters flood

Small correction in regexp:

"^(40tman_rullez|ws_conference_jabber_ru)"
and the name in access rule should be jabber_sk_bad_users of course.

On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 9:47 AM, Peter Viskup < skupko.sk @ gmail.com > wrote:

I configured restriction for account creation based on regexp and filter these
account names.

I think administrators of other affected jabber servers should follow this
approach.

{acl, jabber_sk_bad_users, {user_regexp,
"^[40tman_rullez,ws_conference_jabber_ru]", " jabber.sk "}}.
{access, register_jabber_sk, [{deny, bad_users}, {allow, all}]}.
I will remove all existing 40tman_rullez and ws_conference_jabber_ru accounts
on jabber.sk that these will not be used any more.

Regards,
--
Peter Viskup
xmpp: sku...@jabber.sk