I remember that we already discussed XMPP SPAM messages on the end of last
year. Unfortunately I do not know what will be best procedure for these type
of accounts/messages.
My proposal was that we could implement something like SPAM-ratio for
accounts as it was already discussed in 'How-to fight with SPAM accounts'
[1] last year.
In case somebody will find it helpful - here [2] is the list of accounts
created to attack jabber.ru server which were already successfully removed
from jabber.sk server.

[1] http://mail.jabber.org/pipermail/operators/2009-November/thread.html
[2] http://www.jabber.sk/files/users_removed_20100908.txt

Best regards,