Okay, makes sense Marco.

Now, let’s hope the network will be reactive enough to keep up the pace, and
will conform to the new mandatory contraints.

Here I see that I have about 135 in / 136 out S2S sessions, which seems growing
back to the usual/normal number that we had before (minus about 10 servers, in
which we can count Gmail.com, Cisco.com and so on), looks pretty good overall.

--

Valérian Saliou

Jappix & FrenchTouch Web Agency founder.
Waaave co-founder.
Famecoin infrastructure manager.

More about me on my personal page.