By the way, I just looked at the total (i.e. for all projects) number of
issues unresolved as compared to the total number of issues assigned to the
release.  The ratio is 341 / 722, or abouit 47%.  This means that less than
one month from the release, we've resolved less than half the issues
assigned to the release, and that doesn't even take into account the large
number of issues that are unassigned to a release.

My takeaway from this is that we either are way behind in completing tasks
for the release, or we need to improve our JIRA bookkeeping, or some
combination of all of the above.

David

On Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 4:59 PM, David McBride <dmcbr...@linuxfoundation.org