For reference, here is a list of rivers in Africa that start with D:

- Dawa in Ethiopia (becomes Jubba downstream)
- Didessa also in Ethiopia (becomes Nile downstream)
- Draa in Morocco

(From: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rivers_of_Africa).

None of these seem major.

The three longest rivers in Europe starting with D are Danube, Dnieper and Don. I will propose those to the list.

-Tapio