Danube +1

From: opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org
[mailto:opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org] On Behalf Of Raymond Paik
Sent: Monday, 29 August, 2016 7:03
To: opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org
Subject: [opnfv-tech-discuss] OPNFV D-release naming

All,

As discussed on the last TSC call, I'd like to get the process started for the
D-release naming.

A quick reminder that we have a river theme for OPNFV releases and our first 3
release names are Arno (Europe), Brahmaputra (Asia), and Colorado (Americas).
I'd like to continue the tradition of going to different
continents/geographies, so we could venture into Africa or return to Europe...

Can you send me your top 2-3 nominations (at most) in the following format by
5pm Pacific Time on September 2nd?  After I collect all the nominations, I'll
send out a SurveyMonkey poll so the community can pick the winner....

Format: River name (locations)
For example,
· Danube (Austria, Germany, Hungary, etc.)
· Draa (Algeria, Morocco)
· etc.

Thanks,

Ray