Hi Folks,

We may have a definition issue here as I think we are all doing the right
things as far as we have defined them.

Not part of the release:

Documents describing requirements are not tracked, nor required to pass
specific milestones for a release.  The only milestone that is important is
docs freeze and what is available is up to the project writing the docs and is
not coordinated by the release project.

Delivered with Colorado:

Requirement or descriptive docs can be included in the document publication of
release artifacts by including them on the release page as we did in
Brahmaputra.

This is OK as long as we are able to differentiate documentation of delivered
platform capability and documentation of planned or projected capability.
(Future requirements should not be in the same document as the release
description)

Talk to your friendly docs team about these types of docs you would like to
have included in the “Colorado library”.

Hope this helps clear things up.

As we discussed after Brahmaputra, but not acted upon yet.  It would be great
for our projects doing “requirements documentation” to collaborate on some form
of structure, standard and template with the docs team to make this more
consistent and automated.

/ Chris