From: David McBride [mailto:dmcbr...@linuxfoundation.org]
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 7:25 PM
To: Jonas Bjurel <jonas.bju...@ericsson.com>
Cc: Christopher Price <chrispric...@gmail.com>;
opnfv-project-le...@lists.opnfv.org; TECH-DISCUSS OPNFV
<opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org>
Subject: Re: [opnfv-tech-discuss] [opnfv-project-leads] [release] D-release
schedule

Jonas,

There may not be sufficient resources available prior to the opening of the
window.  So, this is a signal to the infra/CI team to be prepared to support CI
on both master and stable branch.  However, perhaps we could consider expanding
the window from 1 week to, say 2 weeks.

David

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 3:13 PM, Jonas Bjurel