I am happy to help out wherever there is a need. Its a big plus for me as
my security lint tool [1] works better with the github API.

[1] https://github.com/lukehinds/anteater

On Wed, Oct 5, 2016 at 10:41 AM, Christopher Price <chrispric...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>

> I’d like to propose that we:
>
> 1)       Clarify how we want this to be done  (looks like we have a solid
> idea of this now)
>
> 2)       Determine whom will “own” the github account (Aric &/or Trevor I
> guess)
>
> 3)       Present and discuss in community (October 13th call I think is
> the best)
>
> 4)       Present it to the TSC for approval (October 18th would seem
> adequate)
>
> 5)       Make it so…
>

> Maybe we can capture this on the wiki in some way.
>
> I have made a start:  https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/DEV/Licensing+and+
> External+repo%27s+discussion#LicensingandExternalrepo%27sdiscussion-
> ProposalforOPNFVrepomirroringtoGitHub but it probably needs some niceness
> added to it.  J
>
> We can present and discuss this on the 13th and potentially use it for
> TSC approval on the 18th.
>

> / Chris
>

> *From: *<opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org> on behalf of Peter
> Lee <pe...@corenova.com>
> *Date: *Wednesday 5 October 2016 at 04:58
> *To: *"SULLIVAN, BRYAN L" <bs3...@att.com>, Aric Gardner <
> agard...@linuxfoundation.org>, "MORTON JR., AL" <acmor...@att.com>
> *Cc: *TECH-DISCUSS OPNFV <opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org>
>
> *Subject: *Re: [opnfv-tech-discuss] OPNFV on Github
>

> I started the opnfv org in github a while back to host the promise project
> and associated assets. I'd be happy to transfer the ownership of the GitHub
> opnfv org to whoever we designate as the new owner.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Peter
>
> On Tue, Oct 4, 2016 at 1:02 PM SULLIVAN, BRYAN L <bs3...@att.com> wrote:
>
> Aric,
>
> When you say " mirroring to github is done " you don't mean currently,
> right? ("will be done")
>
> Also - any chance we could get Iben to donate opnfv to us as the org name?
> He got out ahead of this game a while back:
> https://github.com/opnfv
> It would be great if we could hang our repos off that link and org...
>
> Thanks,
> Bryan Sullivan | AT&T

Luke Hinds | NFV Partner Engineering | Office of Technology | Red Hat
e: lhi...@redhat.com | irc: lhinds @freenode | m: +44 77 45 63 98 84 | t: +44
12 52 36 2483